We are looking for instructors
Following recent successful grant applications KiteRight is planning on developing a pool of qualified instructors that are interested in working with young people who have disabilities or challenges.
You will have to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a current BKSA powerkite or kitesurf instructor qualification
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate
- Based in Poole or Bournmouth or willing to travel.
- Have your own transport
- Show that you are motivated, committed and enthusiastic
- Demonstrate an understanding of the specific needs of those who have disability or challenge.
- Be prepared undergo a DBS (Disclosure and Baring Service) check
These positions would suit those who hold a current BKSA instructor qualification and are looking for part time ad-hoc work without having to commit to regular hours. The position will be on a self employed basis and will attract rates of pay concurrent with industry norms.
Interested? click HERE complete the form and we will send you more information.