KiteRight is looking for a Treasurer to join the Board of Trustees.
The treasurer will be responsible for producing and managing the charities accounts and finances.
They will report to the charity chairperson.This role will include being responsible for all income and expenditure for the charity.
The following skills and qualities are required to perform this role
- Enthusiastic and dynamic and able to work independently.
- Financial background and knowledge of managing and producing accounts
- Knowledge of using and producing accounts using Sage software
- Reliable and honest (you will be subject to a DBS check)
- Ideally experienced in the 3rd sector.
Do you, or someone you know have a few hours a week to volunteer to help a new and growing charity?
If so we would love to hear from you!
Please contact us using the contact tab above or click HERE